Planvista Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring the confidentiality and privacy of your personal information. We abide by the Australian Privacy Principles (APP’s) contained within the Privacy Act 1988 (the Act).
What personal information is collected?
We may collect your name, telephone number, email address, postal and street address, date of birth and any other additional personal information relating to you.
How is personal information collected and stored?
We may collect your personal information from you in the following ways:
- Through your access of our website
- Verbally, through telephone conversations and meetings
- Written, through emails, letters, forms and agreements
- By entering competitions or promotions
- From your representatives (Engineer, Surveyor, Accountant, Solicitor or other engaged consultant)
Your personal information may be stored both physically and virtually. Planvista takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information.
How is personal information used?
We may collect personal information so that we can perform our business activities and to provide you with superior customer service.
Who will personal information be disclosed to?
Your personal information will not be disclosed to overseas recipients. We will not rent or sell your personal information to any third parties. Personal information may be provided to external consultants for the purposes of supplying you with agreed services.
Please contact Planvista Pty Ltd on 07 3188 9320 or email [email protected] in relation to the following:
- If you would like to access or correct your personal information
- If you would like to complain about how your personal information has been handled. We consider all complaints very seriously and will work with you to rectify any breaches if identified.